Saturday, February 13, 2021

Cavalock and The Orange Pudding Surprise

 Happy New Year of the Ox!

Back when I was a little kid, I kinda looked forward to Lunar New Year for a reason not most people would normally associate the NewYear with. It's me Mom going me a one day Get-of-Jail -Free card as she used to say that on the first day of the Lunar New Year, she wouldn't nag or scold me, just for that day. Hah! 

Still reeling from the lack of travel last year and this, I finally succumbed to lonesome me missing Tokyo and bought this fruity Japanese dessert from Don Don. I guess it kinda reminded me of something I would see in a Tokyo convenience store like Lawsons. I was pleasantly surprised by how packed the jelly/pudding was with orange slices. Really juicy ones too!



Pretty uneventful first day of the new year, I did watch the latest 6th episode of WandaVision. If you read the comics, especially the House of M storyline, then most of last six episodes of the show would appear rather familiar. I was gonna wait till we get Disney + later in February to binge watch it but all the guys are already watching and talking bout it. They are bugging me to catch up it so I had to otherwise they were gonna start with the spoilers.

No comments: