Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cavalock and The Super-Hero Cookie Creation

The first bake order of the year from our tiny apartment kitchen is out! So we had an order for a friend's 5 or maybe 6-year-old boy's birthday party. We asked him for his cookie choice of comic book characters and among those he picked, there was Cyclops from the X-Men. Now if you are a comic-book fan, you would understand when I ask, "Seriously? Cyclops?!? You really want Cyclops butter cookies?!?". Well, he also picked Wonder Woman which I believe is for the little girls coming to his party. Yah, I know it ain't the kinda gender representation we like to see but that's what the kid asked for.



A look at a tray of very rare Scarlet Spider cookies before they all become Spider-Man! I always get a blast whenever we get an order for comic-book cookies like last year's the Avengers and Batman.







So I told myself I hope to get more writing done this year and the crazy thing is I am but just not on this blog. My writing therapy has me churning out a couple stories that I hope to self-publish one day. In the meantime, I have also busy with mixing and matching the new official Lego minifigures Series 13. And no, this little scene wasn't created cos of any new ban on public drinking. ;)


No comments: