Monday, January 21, 2019

Cavalock and The Boozy Slurpee Discovery

I guess this is the closest I got to a boozy Slurpee drink for lunch. So the Baker-at-Home and I were at Yakinikutei Ao-Chan for lunch last week and saw an irresistible offer for frozen plum sake. it seemed like the perfect choice after a heavy BBQ beef-laden lunch. If you ever been to Beauty in A Pot, it's similar to that little frozen drink they serve at the end of the meal. Kinda cleans the palate.


It's as slushy as cup of Slurpee with a rather strong boozy sake take. Glad that we shared it. Was a little too much ever for me. But something we wouldn't mind having again if we are ever back there.


Spot the typo!
Now if you ever wondered what some of the birds at our Bird Park have for breakfast, here's what my 85-year-old Dad found out. Yummy and nutritious!





No comments: