Friday, February 22, 2008

'Should I or shouldn't I'

Was up from 3am to 5am by mozzies biting me last night, couldn't sleep at all. Now, it's 10.15pm on a Friday nite and I'm too tired to do anything else. I got 3 bottles of duty free Hoegarden beer in the fridge and I'm thinking should I or shouldn't I...



Ok, remember the book vouchers I got as a farewell gift from my old office? Here are most of the stuff I got.

Mac OS X Leopard for Dummies. It's one of those I-wouldn't-have-bought-it-with-my-own-money kinda thing. I thought I'll get it since I got a new macbook late last year. So far, I think I only used like 10% of it.

How to have creative ideas by Edward de Bono. Another great work from U2's front guy. Nah, I'm just kidding. It's 62 'mental' creative exercises, coming up with ideas and looking at things from different viewpoints. Great book for someone like me. ^^;

Net, Blogs and Rock 'n Roll. Another book that's coming in real handy for someone in the media industry. Explains how digital advertising works and the use of social networks, crowdsourcing, tagging, etc. A must-read for me.

Yotsuba&! Vol.1. Gawd, I'm in luv with her! Don't worry, there's nothing kinky here. Just go read the reviews (click my link!), pick up a copy, borrow one or even steal one and you'll know what I mean. Every weekend, I'm just waiting for the Kinokuniya sale so I can pick up the other volumes at 20% off!

No comments: