Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Cavalock and The World's First Salmon ATM

This is what I'm missing when I'm laid up in bed! A freakin' Salmon vending machine right in my Jalan Besar neighbourhood! The Baker-at-Home saw this a couple blocks away from our apartment and she just had to take a snapshot of it. It says "Worlds's First Norwegian Salmon ATM"?!? Maybe you can't see it but it says "S$5.90, 200g Nett" which is a little on the pricy side. But think of the convenience! A slab of premium salmon fillet flopping out of an ATM is something you are not gonna forget anytime soon. And no, of cos we didn't get one.


I'm finally able to sit in an upright position to paint some of me models. This is one of the newer Warhammer Underworlds band, Ylthari's Guardians. Had to watch a couple YouTube videos to get the correct colour and shade. Good therapy.


No comments: