Friday, April 14, 2006

Lapping It Up

First, let me wish everyone out there a happy Good Friday!

Been super busy this entire week, finishing work at almost midnight. It's gonna be the same if not worse next week. Over 20 pages of stuff to write. Brought some work back but it's Friday nite 8.30pm now, do I really wanna work?!?....geez, been awhile since I been home this early. Anyway, was caught in the heavy rain this afternoon so while I was taking shelter at Bugis Junction mall, Seiyu department store. I saw this...


Yah! I kid you not! It's the infamous Japanese Lap Pillow for lonely men. Well, it's not the original one like in the pix. i suspect it's a cheaper version cos the one I saw was about S$12 only compared to the original one which sells for US$90. The 'skin' looks kinda rough n fuzzy unlike the original which looks really smooth. It's also smaller so I guess maybe it's supposed to be a younger girl's lap. Hah! Plus the ones I saw had different mini-skirts on, with belt and buckle, and the top part was exposed, not covered like in the pix.

So I guess the question is did I or did I not buy one?

8 comments:

Kay said...

Hey Cavalock

Who are u kidding man...ur single, lonely and stressed up...well that could be the answer for u rite?

But would you own up if u had bought it...hmmm...well only u have the answer...hee

Happy holiday and have a great weekend to you my fren!

Prince Romp said...

SGD$12 and US$90...that's alot of difference!!

I shud go and get 1 or 2 for myself...

I think by the time i reach the place...they're already gone. Snatched up by those lonely guys out there.

happy weekend to you man.

sesame said...

Tsk tsk...get a real one lah...at least you don't have just a pair of thighs to comfort you. ;)

F¡яєвџяN said...

Hey, happen to come to your blog by chance...interesting blog

Richard said...

Hmmm ... I hope that is not your regular work schedule. I know it is for Japanese (and every Japanese woman I have known has wanted to leave).

Hope you have a good Easter season and relax ... I find watery fruit (melons, grapes) are good a relieving stress and detoxing.

I am willing to bet the pillow is not really that comfortable, I always thought it was more like having a teddy bear than a pillow.

imp said...

my my. kinky!!

Cavalock said...

ohmygosh! do i really sound so desperate n stressed in my posts? heh! no, i did not get one.

Although u guys must admit, it does look like a great gag gift for a guy. it's cheap n sure to worth a couple of laughs!

Kay said...

Its not that u sound desperate but there's no gd reason for a married man to buy the pillow:wink'