Thursday, February 02, 2006

BBQ Blues

First the good news, went through another weekend without placing a single soccer bet. Bad news is I been invited to a BBQ this coming weekend.

So like I’m invited to this BBQ this Saturday but I really hate BBQs cos I always lose my appetite halfway. Ever since me school daze, I just didn’t like them. I’m never full at these BBQ gatherings. I just don’t like it when I can only eat 2 little sticks of food and a chicken wing then wait another 15 or 20mins before you get your next tiny piece of food. I like to enjoy my food all at once, one serving after another….not wait 20 mins between them. And its always the same old boring BBQ food! And after like an hour of eating just half of what I normally eat, I would simply lose my appetite. Sometimes I would just stuff myself with ‘normal’ food then show up at the BBQ to yak. Well, there’s no way I can get out of this invite, so I guess I’ll have to grin and bear it.


Yah! This is what I miss! That's what I had while in Tokyo last year. Here's a pix of a lunch I had while I was there. All that was pretty cheap, here in Spore, it'll be like S$30 at least. Think I had it for like only S$20.

No comments: