Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cavalock and The Flashback Experience

Back in 2006, I blogged bout one of my early jobs and how it was the best working experience, a dream job. Well, recently I found one of the American ex-colleague Will's blogs and he has pretty much written out everything that happened there like more than 10 years ago, how the dream started and went horribly wrong. Will and all the Americans were really nice guys and I was one of the local guys working on the game.

It's a long read but if you weed through it all, you'll see a short paragraph of yours truly in there.
"His writing was odd and original, and he definitely had the Cyberpunk feel down." Hah, not gonna argue bout that.

Was looking at some of old posts while searching for the job post, and thought it would like four years ago, geez, what was I thinking when I posted this.


4 comments:

girl Japan said...

Hope you haven't stopped dreaming and planning?

Cavalock said...

Nope!

red fir said...

Your ankle's better?

Cavalock said...

hi ice, slowly getting better. am working from home, on facebook too.