Some new and interesting facts that I found out over the week...
1. There's a Japanese restaurant along Mohd Sultan Road that serves whale's sperm (or is that semen?), and from the photo it looks like tofu .
2. The office has a Nespresso machine upstairs.
3. You can find Martha Stewart Crafts stuff here in Singapore, at this new place in Raffles City, PaperMarket.
4. Letterman's latest Top Ten with Michael Buble is one of the funniest this year.
5. Rio Bravo is a damn good western.
6. There's gonna be a free sports cable channel with WWE wrestling next year.
7. While he was here in Singapore, Gene Simmons wasn't adventurous with his food at all. Was seen throwing up a small piece of durian cake and he couldn't stand the sight of fish head curry.
8. You don't need Microsoft Office when OpenOffice.org is free.
9. It's that time of the year again, rainy and windy.
10. There are three different alternate endings to the movie Paranormal Activity.
OK, time for some food stuff. Yah, I know, been a couple of posts since I put up any new food pix.
A couple of tarts I picked up at Fruit Paradise, Fruit Tart Shop from Japan. I believe they are new here at Raffles City basement, and they have outlets at Tampines Central and Orchard Central.
Got the banana caramel and strawberry mont blanc tarts. They are pretty big. Was alright but not that sweet or memorable if you know what I mean, just not my kinda dessert.