Sunday, May 18, 2008

'Black pig or Brad Pitt'

It all started with this post by Danny Choo on German food that gave me a craving for sausages on Saturday. So after grabbing some stuff from the Kinokuniya sale at Takashimaya, I headed down to the Swiss German Sausage Bar at Basement 2 for lunch.

I tried the new Pork Bockwurst instead of my usual Farmer Mushroom sausages. Felt the bockwurst was a little too dry, not as moist as the farmer ones. Think I'll stick to my usual next time.

Dinner that nite was another new experience. Had the famous black pig or kurobuta in Japanese at Central Tom Ton. Was kinda funny hearing the waiter repeat the orders and his black pig sounded like Brad Pitt, was black pig or Brad Pitt? Hah!

Gotta have mu usual sashimi set. Next was the Black Pig with Soba. That black bowl where you dip the soba is filled with juicy pock slices. First time trying it and it was very nice.


No comments: