Monday, March 06, 2006

Time For Food

When I first started this blog thing, I wanted it to be about food, baking and stuff like that. But I realised it ain't that easy, for starters I don't usually carry a camera with me whenver I eat out. Then there's also the fact that I don't really know that much about food...yah sure, I love food but to write about it....well, I dunno if I'm up to it...anyway, I'll do what I can and maybe remember to bring my camera next time.

Let's see now... last week, managed to dine at a couple of new places. First was lunch at Menotti at Raffles City. Very crowded during a weekday lunch. Had the linguine with crab meat in tomato-based sauce. Not bad, think it was the first time I ever had pasta in a bowl. Dessert was a little pastry thing. Not that great, I'm afraid.

Was at this famous seafood kopi tiam at Ang Mo Kio called Mellben Seafood for dinner. They have a rather interesting and tasty dish Rojak Chicken which as the name suggests is chicken cutlet doused rojak sauce. Their signature dish is the claypot crab with bee hoon. Damn good.

2 comments:

Cavalock said...

heh...i like to eat like everyone else but am kinda fussy actually. It was me first time at the AMK place, the service was quite fast actually.

Passerby A said...

Get a megapixel phone cam - you need a phone anyway, and it's always going to be in your pocket :)