Saturday, March 25, 2006

Working For The Weekend

You know how you work like crazy from Monday to Friday, and the weekend's here and you finally get a chance to relax....fat chance, you find out you got a bunch of errands and household chores to run. Is that what we are all doing? Working for the weekend? Working for our next little vacation? That's all we have to look forward to? Every Monday, it's another madcap race to Friday (if you are lucky, you don't need to bring work home) and the weekend.

Anyway, just got back home after 11 hours (11am to 10pm) running around the city, shopping for groceries from Isetan supermarket to Carrefour at Suntec City plus the bank etc. in addition to the usual stuff I got, here's something new!


That's the new Pocky Yam flavour (about $4 plus) from Isetan and new Ben and Jerry's ice-cream on a stick (3 for $4.70) from Carrefour. Have yet to try them but I have a feeling the ice-cream is gonna be kinda small as it's really light!

6 comments:

Passerby A said...

Wow! I heard that the yam pocky's were only available in Japan...

Cavalock said...

yah, isetan usually has some pretty cool jap stuff that you can't find elsewhere.

Kay said...

I like those ice-cream...looks yummy...which ice-cream doesnt huh??

I was at carrefour the last sunday..notice that it was unusually packed n crowded...so had to make my way to BK for drinks

anyway...where's the cheesecake and oreo cake????

Prince Romp said...

Exactly man! There is no such thing as to get happy time even on weekend.

Jap stuff? isit good? I personally think, thai's stuffs are quite better.. unless if u cant take hot stuff.

Read ur earliest entry,..if ur not an eurasian than wat r u mate?

regards

Cavalock said...

Hah, already did the cake on Sun, it’s coming up next.

PR: My IC says I’m Chinese so I guess that’s wat I am.

imp said...

i suppose we all work so that we can have a nice 2 week holiday somewhere exotic before we come back to the mad rush again...

i look forward to thursdays. that's the new friday. makes me happie.