Monday, December 27, 2010

Cavalock and The Post Boxing Day Post


Post Boxing Day saw me meeting up with ex-colleagues in the media industry. Dinner was back at Food for Thought, next to the Singapore Art Museum. I was the only one who had the Garlic Prawns Linguine and I liked it. The prawns were cooked just right and not too garlicky. But not everyone enjoyed their food, the risotto didn't score very high marks that nite.


I know, the brown pasta doesn't look very appealing but it tastes way better than it looks. Anyway, as expected the conversation always veers towards who's cheating or sleeping with who, yes folks, the local media and advertising industry is that dirty.

Thought I'll just do a quick pictorial rundown on some new goodies in the apartment the day after Christmas. :)





No comments: