Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cavalock Says Thanks

I have always loved writing and being able to blog has been really fun and therapeutic for me. I get to get stuff my chest. One of my recent posts had me talking bout making some major changes in my life, taking a risk with leaving my old job, stepping outta my comfort zone and all, so like seven moons later, geez, I am in such a much better place right now, that I’m actually honestly afraid to believe it. It’s like a too-good-to-be-true situation. My friends are happy for me and I'm grateful for that.

But you never know, things are always changing. Right now, I’m just gonna enjoy the ride while it lasts and see where it takes me.

Whew! Just passed my 300th post and I wanna say a big thank you to everyoneand anyone who has ever dropped by and a nanosecond of his or her life reading my ramblings.

Figured I’ll try something different now. Got some of these really cool and official Pierre Herme phone straps from toy company Bandai, Japan. I got bout four or five of them, drop me an email at cavalock@yahoo.com with your mailing address and I'll send one to you. Thanks again for reading! <^;^>

Latest update 14 Dec, well, looks like I gave my last PH phone strap out. Stay tuned, if things turn out the way they would, I'll have more stuff to give away! Thanks again for dropping by!

8 comments:

red fir said...

Congrats on your new job! I like this picture! Where's it taken at?

Richard said...

I am glad to hear that change has been good for you. It usually is, but fear of change, desire to stay comfortable (even if miserable - isn't it strange how we prefer to be comfortably miserable?).

I was not keen on coming to Madrid, but, now that I am here, I am really glad. It was wonderful to be able to dump my old life and start new - get out of old habits and routines.

Cavalock said...

thanks ice, was in osaka universal studios!

richard, i hope to go to madrid one day.

imp said...

thanks for sharing your life too! and look at how it is now, months from those uncertain times. HUGS! i'm so happy for you!

Cavalock said...

Thanks imp! Part of me still finds it hard to believe its happening to me.

Anonymous said...

that is a really funny pic lololol

Cavalock said...

niki: ( * ^)oo(^ *) クスクス

yixiaooo said...

I found one of this pierre herme handphone keychain machines at united square and was so happy! I actually spent $6 bucks on it and laned up with 2 plain macarons. Would love the rest of the collection. =p