Monday, August 19, 2019

Cavalock and The Tokyo Potato Sack Sketch

Quite possibly the quirkiest snack packaging I spotted this Tokyo trip. Inside you'll find crisp potato wedges cut from Belgian potatoes and cooked right in Japan. As for the packaging, the black-and-white character sketches are certainly eye-catching and stand out from the other colourful Japanese snack packs out there. They are pretty good. Had the anchovy and garlic pack, and that was good. Crisp and you can catch a sniff of the garlic which is a plus for me. Hah! It's not bad but not cheap either. I can't remember how much I paid for it but I do know for the amount I paid, I really wish there were more wedges in there. The fourth pix below is all what you'll find in one them packs.





Random Tokyo pix time. 'snobbish babies' is a rather appropriate name for this pet shop. And why can't we buy raisin butter sticks in Singapore?!? It just sounds so yummy.




No comments: