1. Raw onions. I really like them. There was once I even asked for extra onions on my Subway sandwiches. But I kinda stopped that since I realized that although I love the taste of onions, its the lingering aftertaste that I (and people around me obviously) ain't crazy about.
2. Garlic. See above. Hah!
3. Cod Liver Oil. I love the white sticky liquid, ok, that didn't come out right. Been drinking Scott's Emulsion Cod Liver Oil since I was a kid and almost everyone I have met till today, can't stand the taste.
4. Chinese medicine. Well, I have drank my fair share of really foul tasting. Ok, it's not that I like taking them but it's just that I don't mind taking them I guess.
As for things that lots of people like, but I don't ... well, off the top of my head, I can only think of two right now.
1. Chilli or hot spicy stuff. My entire family loves them except me. Growing up, I saw my aunts, uncles and parents eat all kinds of hot stuff. My mom even grew her own chili padi and would bring to the dinner table. I would play with them but never eat them.
2. Almond desserts. Lots of people love Chinese almond desserts but I just don't like the taste. It's a weird taste that's neither sweet or sour or anything to me.
Here's a cup of Chinese tea that I enjoyed at the Imperial Herbal at VivoCity. Sorry for the fuzzy pix. There's a whole bunch of herbs and flowers in it. Let's see now, there's wolfberries, lychees, rose petals and ... er ... bunch of other stuff.