Thursday, August 09, 2012

Cavalock and The New Burger Destination

Who knew you can get a beef burger this good for just over ten bucks? I'm glad to say with Two Blur Guys, I now have a regular burger joint to head to if I ever have a craving for an awesome prime beef burger. Mine was done to a perfect medium. Was deliciously juicy yet not sloppy at all. Plus you gotta luv the truffle mayo sauce in there.


Check out below and what a gorgeous view this is after you sink your teeth into it. Only regret is the burger could maybe be just a little bit bigger. Hey, I really like it ok?


Two Blur Guys is one of several new joints located at 1 Tras Link, Orchid Hotel. Also spotted a new Japanese place that was pretty packed. Might check that out one of these days.


Now, no National Day post would be complete without my annual snapshot of the wash pole patriot! Seems like every year the same guy or gal would come up with new ways to hang the flag on the wash pole, all the way since 2006 ! Sometimes I wonder if he or she just washes the flag every end July, then simply leaves it to dry for a couple weeks?


2 comments:

red fir said...

HA I think this fella doesn't seem to care even if the authorities did warn him about it. (see last year's)

Cavalock said...

Yah, I thought after last year that was the end of it then I saw this year's! ;)