Friday, April 22, 2016

Cavalock and The Book Sales Pitch Bravado

Never thought I'd be doing this but here's a sales pitch! If you like fantasy stories written by South-East Asian writers and own a Kindle, do support this little e-book anthology Insignia: Southeast Asian Fantasy. My story The Island is in there and I hope you all like it. It's a little horror fantasy set in Singapore back in the 70s although you might not be able to guess that. It was edited out due to space. Oh, but you can get it through Smashwords here too. And a huge thank you in advance!


I know it has been awhile since I posted any wildlife shots by me Dad. Thing is, he had a bypass surgery just before Chinese New Year. But after a month of rest, he was back on his feet and criss-crossing the island almost every morning. He's over 80 years-old and still lugging his camera equipment in this sweltering heat. Of cos, some things had to change. He had to sell off his old heavy Canon camera for a lighter Nikon one. If anyone's keeping track, he's now using the Nikon D750 and lens af-s 300mm, teleconverter 1.7 and the 200 - 300 lens. It's all Greek to me. Well, no not exactly, sometimes I just pretend to know less bout stuff than I do.





No comments: