Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cavalock and The Wicked Pizza Treat

Last Saturday night dinner at Pizzeria Mozza just before Wicked. A decent enough musical but the songs just ain't catchy enough for me as in none of them stuck with me after I left the place. I wanna still be humming to a tune or something.

Burrata, slow roasted tomato & Sicilian oregano
Anyway back to Pizzeria Mozza, great meal with the Burrata pizza being my fav. To my inexperienced palate, it's like simple spaghetti sauce over roasted cherry tomatoes and a winning 'spoonful' of oregano. Simple yet memorable. 

Prosciutto di Parma, rucola, tomato & mozzarella
Now it also ain't my first visit so I do know when I didn't get the complimentary breadsticks/crisps while the other tables did. Grrrr...


                          Fried potatoes, ceci & herbs
Butternut squash with bacon & arugula

A couple of more pix from my Dad. Not a lot people like the one with fish in its mou...I mean beak but I do. I thought the colors were vibrant and it's like a nice imagery of predator and prey.




No comments: