Sunday, May 08, 2011

Cavalock And The Flashback Dome


No time to visit any new joints or cook a meal at home so I thought maybe I'll just do a little flashback post here.

I said this before bout me starting this blog, it's all bout me talking bout the things I like, stuff that makes me happy but right now...geez, I really need to feel good again. Anyway always funny to see the different things that would put a smile on my face over the years. Here are some of the things that kept me busy in early May for the last few years.

2006 A toasty morning is always welcome

2007 Missing royalty

2008 Trigger-happy dayz

2009 And they are still in their boxes today

2010 Japanese lunchbox for the win

Oh wait, I did managed to drop by Natsuttei ramen at Millenia Walk and snapped this pix of my chashu ramen lunch. Yes, I really needed that drink.

2 comments:

red fir said...

Haha so did you use that lunchbox at all?

Cavalock said...

Hah, nope. Still brand new in the box!