Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cavalock and The Meidi-Ya Multiplication


I know I said this before, that I started this blog to write bout the things that make me happy, happy stuff that I like, from food to collectibles. Well, I know my mom would definitely want me to continue writing cos it's something I like. But some days it gets hard not cos I don't like to write it's just hard when I feel sad. But she would want me to be strong and living my life fully is the best thing I can do for her.

So there I was, back at Meidi-Ya supermarket and looking at what's new. Well, I haven't been to anywhere new or fancy to eat, just not in the mood. And no, I ain't a spokesman for the place either. They just seem to have cool stuff that I don't see in other supermarkets.

Limited edition beer, 'nuff said.


Kosher cheese. Not something you would expect to find in a Japanese supermarket.


A couple days after I took this pix, they were almost all gone! And these are in the cold section.


All the way from the U.K., Skinny Cow milk mixes!


Finally, giant crab parts from Japan for only S$128! These guys were bout a foot long.


No comments: