Friday, January 27, 2006

The Waiting Game

So here I am. On leave from work today to wait for the delivery of me new microwave oven. It's now 12.30pm.....supposed to arrive between 2pm and 5pm. Gonna grab lunch now from somewhere downstairs I guess.




Woohoo! It's finally here at 3.15pm! Pretty cool huh? It uses steam too and its big enough to bake a decent cake.

So while waiting, I'm like watching the movie Clifford on cable. It's an old Martin Short comedy from the 80s. Quite funny. Also managed to do a little spring cleaning at the same time while waiting. Y'know there was a guy who got arrested cos he was spotted by some neighbours standing naked every morning by his open window. Now, since my curtains are at the dry cleaners all week last week, I was like naked too and the neighbours could see me, not that i want them to see me, I mean, its the New Year, everyone is sending their curtains to the cleaners! Hahaha...

Ok, weekend's coming...wish me luck, hope to make it through without placing any soccer bets!

No comments: